Your Very Own Spiritual Coach

Secrets of Achievement &

Change With Spirituality Coaching…

2015_10 Headshot--001

With Spiritual/Intuitive Counselor, Psychic/Medium: Angela Theresa Egic.

 

Do you have something you want to change or achieve in your life (rapidly)? Perhaps you’d like to …

* Start Your Acting/Creative Career.

* Start Your Spiritual Business.
* Find New Love.
* Change Careers
* Lose Weight.
* Find/Work With Your Spirit Guide.
* Know The Archangels To Increase Income/Health

* Or something else?

No matter what you’d like to change, achieve, find peace, the secrets to success are the same . . .cropped-cropped-theatretix_googleimages001.jpg

1) Get clear on exactly what you want. The more clear you are on what you want to have in your life, the more likely you will achieve it!

2) Get perspective. Most people don’t tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with and because of that they don’t get the needed perspective.

3) Get support. We all thrive more when working with another. The top people in their field, from Actors to Sports Stars have coaches.

================================================

This Special 1-Hour
“Rapid Change/Spiritual Coaching Session” is now available for $111.00. Usually $222.00 1/2 Off

================================================

Do you hcropped-book_twinflames001.jpgave something important you’d like to change?

If you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to help you do it with a special one-on-one personal “Rapid Change Spiritual” coaching session where we’ll work together to …

 

>> Create a crystal clear vision for “ultimate success” so you know exactly what you want, where you are headed, and what you need to make it happen.

>> Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress.

 >> After this session, you’ll be renewed, re-energized, and inspired to finally achieve the change you seek; once and for all!

If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and at the lowest price, 1-Hour “Rapid Change Spiritual” coaching session, send your answers to the following questions to AngelAura28@yahoo.com.

1) What do you want most to change today?

2) Have your tried to change this before?
a) Did you read or follow Law of Attraction book(s)?
3) What have you attempted in the past that didn’t work?
4) Why do you think it didn’t work?
5) On a scale of 0–10, how important is it for you to achieve change today?
6) What other areas of your life do you want to change (or improve) — if any?
7) Full Name
8) EMail Address (for invoice for your session)
9) Phone #

10) Time Zone.

Which areas would you like most to work on:

** Business
** Weight Loss.
** Relationship (get into one)
** Relationship (Improve the one you’re in)
** Lead a more spiritual life
** Career Change.
** Other

>> Please indicate…

Since we’re making this offer for the first time right now and we don’t know how intense the response will be, we can’t guarantee a coaching session for everyone.

We’ll take as many people as we can and then start a waiting list. You can expect to receive an invoice to book your session within the next 5 days.

Again, to take advantage of this offer, simply answer the questions and send them to: AngelAura28@yahoo.com

Respond now to make sure you get a session.

Or go to http://www.gofundme.com/HireANGELA for more specials.

Image

If I Were A Parent

1974_KENNYWOOD Park01

No matter my child’s age on his/her birth certificate and if he or she was drugfree, never arrested, kind, moral, and turned out good and was an artist still working hard on her or his dreams going through rough financial times; maybe not all, but I would do everything to support him or her and encourage his/her art; especially knowing his/her good, strength and I raised a talented person who just hit a hard time!

I would never say, no more help because you’re 50 or 60! Now if they were using the help for drugs or liquor or a life of prostitution or criminal activity At any age, different story.

But an artist who just hasn’t had a break, yet and/or is between day jobs yet, still trying as long as I am alive and kicking, I love artists and would do all I could to help.

Encourage him, toowould NOT let others speak ill of him or her, or dictate how I help him or her, or tell her that her things are worthless or let others call her ungrateful just because she hit a hard time in middle age.

And I’d love him for believing in his dreams, pursuing them and knowing I am behind him, even if the whole world thinks it’s wrong to help him during the dark days when he is not as lucrative as he’d like to be but I know he can and will be. Because he is talented, trying hard and pursuing his art. I’d support him despite all the people who feel it’s okay to punish a sensitive person who chose to do what makes him or her happy.

I would want my child, my lawabiding drug/smoke free, moral, unmarried and talented middle-aged or whatever age to be happy. And not tell him or her she SHOULD do what others wrongly believe is rightif it would make this person miserable to give up his/her art to be like everyone else!

I’d support her originality, her rainbow chasing and even little successes and her tenacity to still believe in dreams in her 50s or 60sencourage her to never let her dreams die never look at her birth certificate and sayYou do not deserve help now that you hit 50 and now you should just give up because it’s too late.Sorrow_TEARS02

I would tell him or her, a dream never dies and it is NEVER too late until you are six feet under! And as long as I am alive, I will encourage, help when you ask, stand up for my incredible child to ANYONE who calls him lazy, ungrateful or tries to replace him in my life; and NOT allow them to tell me how much I can or should help MY CHILD. No matter his age, religion, beliefs or choice to continue to choose happiness and art!

Because I KNOW my child who has never once committed crimes, always asked for help and never went to jail or fell into prostitution, drugs or robbery and was hurt when I chose other relatives over her very capable hands choosing to distrust her over other people who have never lived her choices.

She is my child and I would choose to spend my final years working with her in every way possible and not throw her away for any other relative who put her down wrongly even if it meant me and her helping each other, and trusting her to work with me: Not allowing other relatives to take her out of my life legally or otherwise.

Because I know he, my child, is a wonderful artist, intelligent and has NEVER been ungrateful and I trust him as he trusts me.

And never accept anyone else’s opinion of my child, or advice for my law-abiding, highly intelligent, child. And would fix it, to the way he had asked, which worked, immediately, if I had hurt him by allowing certain relatives convince me WRONGLY that he would ever do what they said to me. If he didn’t do that in 50 years, why would he suddenly do it now Unless someone hurt him and pushed him out of being worthy just because of a date on his/her birth certificate.

Hard times hit us all, and I would work together with my only child if he/she were a good person in every way; even if it means we both share income for a time and have to wait awhile for some extra stability.

FANATICS, FOLLOWERS, FRIENDS & FAME

Definition Of A Stalker

or Exposing My Stalker

by Angela Theresa Egic

Age 10

At age 10, I was cast as ‘Helen Keller’ in a classroom production of The Miracle Worker; mind you, without an audition– The director, Lisa Lee, a classmate, thought I looked like the real Helen Keller – so now, almost forty years into my theatrical life. What I have learned, in recent years [i.e. the last thirty] – over fifty stage productions to my credit – this business called theatre does attract some real crazies.

Sure, I admit to my foibles, flaws and a touch of narcissism – most actors have that, alongside symptoms of MPD [Multiple Personality Disorder], too many OCD’s (Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder), Tourette Syndrome. Unfortunately, a true sociopath comes along once in a while!

Back in the 1990’s I heard a story about one such psychotic male actor. An actor – by all outward appearances, was a somewhat normal guy [for an actor]; he fell in love or lust for a young actress, in a top acting class, at a popular New York school they both, separately, had auditioned for and been accepted into [this class]. This actor asked the young actress out on a date. She politely turned him down. All seemed well as they worked together as scene partners. After awhile, the actor began to pester the young actress to go on a date with him. She asked him to stop bothering her about it . . . numerous times . . . until finally, she had to be very firm. The actor did not return to class for weeks. One fateful day, as the young actress entered the classroom, an envelope was waiting for her, and she was told it was left … by the actor. Inside the envelope she found a marriage license — for her and the actor! The sociopath actor had gone to the courthouse, applied for a marriage license and forged the young actresses’ signature!!!

She called the police and had to place a restraining order on him.

What is it with people? Why do certain groups attract certain people?

In my case, I have attracted them in theatre and mostly, via my admiration for a certain celebrity.

I’ll begin with the fans; although, my goal is to share my most recent situation – a theatre stalker.

1987

It sort of goes hand in hand . . .

As a long-time fan of Tim Curry, my relationship with his fans has been, most of the time, like living in a mental ward of disorders. I’ve met obsessive, compulsive, manic and delusional fans.

DISCLAIMER: I have also met some of my best friends directly through my love, lust and admiration for TC.

Am I one of those mentally disturbed fans, too? Certainly I was, and still am, rather obsessive, yes [about a lot of things and people: Tim Curry, Alan Rickman, Broadway Musicals (especiallyWicked”), clean bathrooms (have a phobia of public bathrooms that are not pristine) and NYC] . . . although, I am not any more obsessed with Tim Curry (TC) than 100s of other TC fans I’ve met.

In fact, let’s get real, some of them far more bizarre than I could ever be!

Since my obsession began, in 1983, I have been lied to, lied about, accused, followed and stalked by TC fans, themselves. What was always funny [odd] to me was the fans who accuse me most of being a stalker are the ones stalking me! When I point out the fact they are stalking . . . bullying . . . and attacking me, they; like all people who victimize others, try to convince me how they are justified in their mistreatment of me; victimizing me once again.

First, let me say, if I’m stalking Tim Curry…I am the laziest one ever! I live 3000 miles from where TC lives . . .have missed seeing him dozens of times [when we were in the same city], have never been to his home, nor dug through his garbage [that was a completely different fan – definitely NOT me].

I have a germ phobia, thus, dumpster diving or even keeping, touching or saving used garbage [even if it was TCs], is out of the question for me!

I once lived only three hours away (from NYC), when TC was doing, Spamalot, on Broadway. On a one-day visit to NYC, I actually turned down a ticket to see the show because, a) I was with friends, in NYC, and there was only one ticket available, and b) I didn’t want to see him at that time. TC was one block away from me, and I did not even attempt to see him! How is that stalking?

If someone told me, this minute, TC was down the block from me, I would not go see him. You see, I’m here, at home, with no make-up on, and need a shower, a weight loss of about 50 lbs [if I had my preference] and my eyebrows waxed. I have absolutely nothing to wear today, and don’t feel like taking a shower or putting on make-up.

Thus, at best, I am a lazy stalker. I just don’t want to have to go out of my way to find him, see him or whatever. Now, if Tim Curry wanted to call me, I’d be happy to chat on the phone. That said, if I don’t recognize a number, I would never answer! So, probably wouldn’t even chat with him, unless he left a voice-mail and said who it was.

Thus, before accusing me of stalking, you need to check your facts – and laws – about what exactly stalking is.

A stalker will:

1)     Continue to contact a person who has told the stalker to STOP [contacting] the victim.

FACT: Tim Curry has NEVER told me to stop being his fan . . . buying tickets to his shows . . . writing him the occasional letter . . . seeing him when I do.

  • In fact, has always been accepting and seems to enjoy seeing me!

 A stalker:

2)     Puts forward false and negative words toward the victim, often falsely attributing acts and words to the person they are stalking.

 FACT: This is called SLANDER.

FACT: The words I attribute to TC are positive, funny and do not hurt or slander him.

 A stalker:

3)     Bullies the victim they’ve chosen to stalk.

 You are a stalker:

  • When a person [themselves—not his or her fans] tells you NO or LEAVE ME ALONE, and you feel the person “doesn’t mean it” or you decide to “do it anyway”. It is a crime and makes you a stalker!

  •  If you are sending email and letters telling your victim, “You’re worthless .  . lazy . . .ugly . . .a stalker . . . dangerous . . . a threat [to TC] or others . . . undeserving” – particularly, when this person 1) does not contact you, 2) has never done anything, at all, to you and 3) doesn’t bother you . . . makes YOU a STALKER and a BULLY!

  • If you CLAIM to have been told by the person [them self] that they “hate” or have a “problem” with a said fan [me]. I am sure putting words into someone’s mouth would upset the person. It is also hearsay.

Someone (a so-called fan) did have the nerve to tell another fan – not me, mind you – that Tim Curry told her that he “hates” me and that I am to “be avoided” and I am “dangerous”.

>> First off all: If it were true [that TC felt that way about me, or anyone]. The person who made him feel that way would have been arrested whenever near him.

>> Despite rumors about me. I have never been arrested nor served a restraining order, or any other legal document from legal representatives, police officers nor Tim Curry or about Tim Curry. None.

>> If you care to check it out. All things, such as restraining orders, court appearances and arrests are public domain. As long as you know someone’s full legal name you can, with the right inquiry, do background check and find all records of public domain. It costs about $25 to $100 on places such as http://www.spokeo.com and other background check websites.

>> I say this because 1) I have nothing to hide, 2) my record [at least, regarding TC and stalking] is completely clean because I DON’T DO THAT!

You are a stalker:

  • If you go public on your Facebook wall . . . send emails [see above] . . . comment on websites (i.e. YouTube, WordPress) and telling the victim how terrible you, in your opinion and insight, feel this person is; making yourself the security guard, police officer for some celebrity you do not know personally and/or the therapist of the person you are bullying.

  • Yet, you do not hold a degree; and if you do, you are NOT treating me.

  • It is not you job!

FACT: This is also a hate crime!

As for me and what I do:

  • TC has no Facebook account – no matter how convincing you think someone is with so-called facts about him.

  • Stalkers are negative and also say negative things – being a fan who may or may not be obsessed is not the same as being a stalker.

  • Remember, a stalker is a criminal – he or she does NEGATIVE things to possess or own someone, control the other person.

What this article was sparked by is, recently:

I have a bully and stalker – it is one person who I met through theatre – and recently [January 2012] ended the friendship because he posted negative things, and gave out personal info about my life on Facebook . . . with my full name attached!

I have been slandered, victimized, attacked and accused of things I have never done, a) vilified for living my life in a way I choose, b) continually being contacted by him [my stalker/bully] when 1) he asked me to cease contact with him [after I had told him off in a few private emails] and 2) I had stopped contacting him after he asked me not to.

From the end of January 2012 until about the end of April 2012 . . . I had not responded to his incessant, harassing and bullying emails. I have blocked him from several email accounts and then, in a month or two, he creates a new account (with a fake name) and contacts me again – with some negative response to something I posted on Facebook!

Yes, he is blocked on my Facebook . . . yet, somehow, via a fake name and Facebook account, is continuing to read my status updates, etc. And no, I won’t go private or change my Facebook accounts! It is unfair.

I should not have to hide from some fool; who has too much time on his hands and feels a need to harass me or verbally attack me about my life and my choices.

I unfriended and blocked him because my life so offends him. So, why does he need, or want to keep in touch with me. It makes no logical sense.

And there’s my point. There are mentally ill people out there. Unfortunately, because I spent five-minutes to be kind to him – when he was Stage Manager of a play I was cast in [once again, without an audition]. He took my good manners to mean we were close friends. We weren’t. I never felt any sort a rapport with this guy – let’s call him PT – he is, admittedly, very weird and cruel. He is not that type of guy who should use that sort of humor  — sarcasm. At least, not the type he uses. Cruel, vicious verbal attacks on people . . . for things like begin fat, short or not as educated.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a good wit. I can throw out the sarcasm along with the best of them. Nevertheless, I won’t put down a person about weight, or a flaw they cannot help. Unless they attack me first.

Yet, this guy – PT – would, publicly, on my Facebook wall, say that I was fat and lazy. Yes, it’s true I am fat. Lazy, no. And yet, he was claiming to be a friend. He became offended when I wouldn’t take jobs such as caring for an elderly man in another state! A job I do not qualify for – bad back, bad knees (that’s me) – and PT thinks I should just commute four days per week on a bus; be ready to lift, walk and give injections, change bed pans, etc. for an elderly man because he gave me the lead!

PT never bothered to ask for my office resume. The one that shows my twenty-years of being an Administrative Assistant and Legal Secretary, light Bookkeeper for financial companies, CEO’s and high-class lawyers! I’m no LPN or home care giver!

There’s an old saying: Until you have walked a mile in my shoes, do not judge me.

To ask for help – especially in a social network – in a way where you are willing to trade; i.e. I will give you a free reading for help with my rent. That is not PANHANDLING. That is NOT be lazy.

>> Yes, many people have some sense of pride, that it lowers them to ask for help when needed. I know people who have not asked for help. I have nice memories of those people when I visit their graves, too. For years, I ignored pain (as a teen and young adult) associated with my abdomen, because “no one likes a complainer”. And guess what? I nearly died at the age of 20-years-old because my ovarian cyst (of which I was unaware of having) ruptured and shot poison throughout my organs.

I learned then and there – if you need help ask.

Other times, when I tell people about the years I was homeless, ask me, “Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve helped you.”

Friends get angry when they find out you didn’t reach out and ask for help. People want to help. At least, real friends do. I feel the same way. Ask! Even if, at the time, I cannot help you – I will 1) try to find you help, 2) help when and where I can and 3) encourage you through the hard times (giving what I can in that sense).

If you don’t ask, I don’t always know. They pride goeth before a fall! And I have seen, first-hand, pride kill people. Yes, kill them. To not complain (or tell/ask someone) about pain for months or years, strange menstrual cycles or difficulties living in safe places – or the money to visit a doctor, pay rent or electric or get medication – can kill you.

Of course, do not start sending me notes about what I can give you. I am still living paycheck to paycheck and haven’t quite got my first million yet. When I do . . . we’ll chat!

And as for my stalker/bully – When I started my job, about five weeks ago, I saw his Facebook page [via my contacts] and he had SHARED my status from my Facebook page and posted, about me now working fulltime,I don’t believe it!”

>> Good! I told PT to stay out of my life. So far, since then, he has . . .

Which reminds me:

You’re a stalker if:

  • You turn a person’s words around and make it about them. It’s downright psychotic!

>> When I did respond to PT: I stated that I wished he’d justgo awayand frustrated at his continual abuse of me in email, I said: “I hope you die.He turned that into methreatening to killhim! Which I did not, in any way, say; I saidI wish you were dead.” And wishing him to die is not threatening to make it happen.

 >> First, I don’t want to jail for his ugly ass.

>> I am not a criminal in any way.

I may be a bitch and a lot of other dirty names. I am not a criminal, a stalker, a killer nor as crazy as many like to say. I’m angry, at times . . . I’m frustrated, at times . . . I’m independent, all the time . . . I can be cruel and cold, when pushed and it is needed. And only to those who treat me badly.

Let’s get the facts:

  • No, it wasn’t nice to say – yet, I do not take it back. I do wish he’d go away forever; at least, from my life. And from his history with me in these past few months, the only way – he’d have to be dead.
  • I did NOT say I wanted any part of his death. I just hope it happens. Sometimes with crazy stalkers you have to be blunt and very, very cruel. That seems the only time they actually “hear” your words, I find.
  • I told him, several hundred times, “leave me alone” and he doesn’t. So, obviously, he ignores those clear words I have to be blunt.
  • To “hope” someone dies [i.e. I wish all the terrorists would die – without taking any of us – too, I might add] is not saying you want any part of their death. I did not say murder, or by my hand or even that it has to be violent.
  • In fact, again, my hope, really, is to NEVER HEAR FROM HIM OR ABOUT HIM AGAIN. I do not need to know if he is alive or dead. Prosperous or poor. Good or bad. I just want him gone – from my email, my life in every way, forever.

 In the final analysis, and facts about me:

  • I am a great friend to have.

  • I feel the homeless who sing, write poetry or offer to do something for your change are NOT panhandling. They are exchanging talents for pay; and if someone would pay them for it, they’d do it in better clothing or atmosphere.

  • If you make me an enemy, the worst that can happen: I feel nothing for you and if you bother me, I will say cruel things.

  • I adore Tim Curry and would not hurt him in any way. In fact, I admire him greatly, and if he said to me – himself – to go away, I would [go away] with no anger; only hurt. I’d cry and move on with my life.

  • I am not lazy. I work very hard. [Right now, three jobs!]

    Click Here
  • In the final thought, regarding PT – the one who stalks/bully’s me:

>> I have no feelings for him, it is indifference. Thus, I really don’t care if he lives, dies or a thousand purple monkeys’ fly out of his ass.

Onward to better things. . .

Life is going well.

I have three great jobs!

Money flows and flows!

I am now able to pay some bills, travel and enjoy my summer more!

Love, Light & Laughter,

Angela Theresa

New Book: “Beyond Tears” by Angela Theresa Egic

http://www.bookrix.com/_title-en-angela-theresa-egic-beyond-tears

Would love for all of you to read my fiction bookit’s a short story for now. I would like to either 1) make it into a novel, and/or 2) write a screenplay based on this story.

This short story is in a contestand I would love all you to read it, give me your feedback in a constructive way and, if you feel it is worthy, vote it a favorite. I am not sure the “favorite” votes count in the contestwhich is done by an independent jurynevertheless, I enjoy knowing you enjoy it.

You must join the website to read and give feedback on it. It is a great website where you can read lots of great new books and put your own up, too!

Love, Light & Laughter,

Angela Theresa

Contests: Help me, help myself…

Hello My Friends . . .

Many of you signed up for http://www.bookrix.com for the last contest, right? Well, if you are still signed up and such, once again, you can help me, help myself!

You can also join, if you haven’t — it’s a great site for readers and writers.

http://www.bookrix.com/_title-en-angela-theresa-egic-beyond-tears

Read my newest book — Beyond Tears — a work of fiction, which I am hoping you enjoy. I would love you to really read it and give feedback, if you can. I would like to write a screenplay based on this. Really, it is a screenplay idea I’ve had for years, I just wrote it in fiction form so I could, perhaps, win $500.

Thank you for helping me out in every way.

Love, Light & Laughter,

Angela Theresa Egic

P.S. On another note, another one that requires a bit of sign-up — and thank you to those who have voted and signed up. I’m in an acting contest, where I could win $200, and then, a grand prize of $10,000. I would be very, very appreciative of your votes there, as well. Again, helping me earn a living — even in contest wins — doing the things I love! Acting and writing!

You can join as a “fan” to place your ‘rave (a set of five stars)’ for this particular contest:

 http://www.theatrics.com/beckinfield/contest/auditionslist/p/1/video/5830

Where’s My Stuff?

We all have those days . . .

even us who teach, follow and love the law of attraction, positive-thinking and being as appreciative and/or as grateful as Oprah Winfrey.

Yet, there are those days when we don’t want advice . . .[because we do not have what Oprah Winfrey has…yet.]

We don’t want someone else’s idea of a solution, well…unless it is a direct solution!

For example:

  • If you’re a publisher and are offering me $50,000 + advance to write my book — then yes, contact me.
  • If you are a CEO or HR of an office here in New York (I am a Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant — the skills to do
    the work) and you are willing to hire me at $40,000 + a year (without a degree) at your law office or Hedge Fund or Fortune 500 businessyou should, indeed, contact me.
  • If you’re a Broadway, Television or Film Producer/Casting Director offering me a role and/or my SAG or Equity Card, paid-in-full by you or the production company: (I’m a very talented actress/singer) — we can talk.
  • If you’re a Publicist/Manager that books Psychic/Medium talents on cruises, seminars, etc. and pay me a few thousand, and fly me from place to placewe can talk.

I have skills, I have worked and worked my law of attraction and deserve any one or all of the aboveand am, perhaps on the brink of getting one or all of themfeeling frustrated my stuff has not arrived. In fact, things are going downhill. And yes, it is often darkest before the light. Nevertheless, my speaking out is not your chance to swoop in and offer me advice. I’m not asking  and am not receptive to it when I reach this point. Of course, I will get over it . . . yes, it will pass . . . just let me have my moment.

I posted my frustration . . . my truth . . . to get it off my chest on Facebook. Then, someone had the nerve to private message me with a few words: “You’re going thru a rough time, tell me more about yourself.”

A person I’ve never met or heard of; it is NOT a true interest in me I learn when I click on his name. His page is ONLY one large advertisement about how to make $2,500 or more a week. Obviously, his sudden curiosity about me is to SELL me his solution. I am NOT seeking his solution. Further investigation, to a website, is more of him offering his classes, so he can make the money I’m seeking, to TEACH me how to make the money I’m seeking with HIS BUSINESS.

When you’re selling, a business, that is not one of my preferred businesses’; I prefer you do not contact me. If you can give me a DIRECT link to doing the businesses I am skilled in, trained in and ready to work in … without me investing MONEY to you, “Yes, hire me, I’m in!”

Click All Pics

Otherwise, send me no more business or marketing ideas. No Avon, or Amway, or anything similar, or paying you for training. [With the exception of scrapbooking! I love scrapbooking!]

Now, if you have a scholarship/grantwith seed money and your business is FREE to join, completely freeI’d consider it.

I owe the IRS $12,000 — Student Loans of about $1,000 (only).

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY BUSINESSES BESIDES Acting, Singing, Writing, Psychic/Medium work. Tour Guide and/or, Administrative Assistant/Legal Secretaryor MONEY, a grant (?!) to start one of those or all of those as a business. I’d also consider teaching acting/drama to kids; if you’ll hire me without a teaching degreeor any degree. I nearly have an AA in Theatre.

Of course, also, if you’d like to invest in theatre: For $150,000 or more, I will help you produce a play and  I will star in itif you wish to invest in a theatre production.

Contact me for that, for sure.

Click On Pics

To be clear: DO NOT CONTACT ME for any other type of business or investment. I have NO MONEY to invest even in my headshots.

Now, if you’d like to support me, pay for my headshots, rent and transportation for a few months I will be glad to hear from you, in those cases. As long as it is legal, moral and safe to all involved.

If you want me to pay you for training, a business opportunity in something I do not want to domulti-level marketing, sales, on-line crapDO NOT CONTACT ME.

At this point in my life . . . I visualize, intend and need to make a GOOD living doing what I love. Perhaps, I’m stubborn and am hoping the Universe, or someone, will realize my talent(s) by giving me the job I deserve with the pay I deserve.

My life has been focused on performing arts, particularly acting through theatre. I feel by now, I deserve to make a great living as a theatre actor/singer. Of course, many people have this dream. That saidI’ve paid my dues, over and over . . . many times.

Now, where’s my stuff?

Certainly, too, I do enjoy helping others. I have calculated, many times, what I need to keep me alive.

Basic Level: $1,200 monthly

This level of income, guaranteed, will keep me alive with the basics: For rent, food and other essentials from toiletries to paying a few smaller bills. In my Psychic/Medium business, I can make this much or more. Nevertheless, and unfortunately, I would need to guarantee four to five readings a week at my special price: $75.00.

Thus, I had to get this off my chest . . .

Today I am frustrated:

There are things I need immediately and/or want:

  • Regular clients [for Psychic/Medium Readings] booked up to two months pre-paid at the beginning of the week, at four per week.
  • A job acting and singing in a Broadway show, eight shows a week.
  • My SAG/AEA cards to work professionally on stage, and in television/film
  •  $15.00 >> Pick up my laundry
  • $15.00 >> Prilosec
  • $14.00 >> Due to roommate for Prilosec last week
  • $160.00 >> Electric: My share of the bill
  • $70.00 >> Spending $$ @ ten dollars a day
  • $50.00 + >> Groceries
  • $59.00 >> To joinCurvesand begin losing weight
  • $283.00 >> To pay my cell phone and get service back
  • $100.00 >> Get my hair permed, to feel better about myself

So, basic and/or wants for one week.

In the meantime, I have a right to be frustrated, angry . . . please stop telling me to calm down, or buck up. I am having a moment. Let me know it and offer only that which is tangible: i.e, you need a reading? Right now, for you, only $75.00, my regular price is $100.00.

Contact me at: AngelAura28@yahoo.com

Put “Blog SPECIAL” in the subject line

>> I will invoice you for $75.00. Once it’s paid, I will email you to book a time, date and place for your Psychic/Medium Reading.

My YouTube Videos: AngelAura28 — Part I

This is a quickie to share some of my favorite YouTube videos: Videos I made myself . . . with CyberDirector or Windows Movie Maker.

This one was just so much fun! I try to attend the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS Flea Market & Grand Auction. Last year, 2010, I found a fun table for an Off Broadway play titled, Tales From The Tunnel.

I end up winning tickets to the play. I was happy to learn Wilson Jermaine Heredia, he played ‘Angel’ in the Broadway show and movie, Rent! At the play, he gave me a huge hug!!! What a great guy. In March 2011, I saw Wilson again on Broadway, this time, in La Cage Aux Folles. It was so much fun to see him again, at the stage door, we were like old friends!

A Rocky Horror Picture Show fan club asked for a 30 to 60 second video about “What Rocky Horror Means To You”. I found I couldn’t get it to 60 and say all I wanted. So, I videotaped a lot more — finally made a short version — then used the footage for this.

It has been years since I put on ‘Frank N. Furter’ make-up, so I really don’t have enough of the right colors left. Still, I guess a decent job with what make-up I actually have. And my collection of Tim Curry collectibles.

When I first posted this, in 2007, it was clearer [as in video quality]. Hopefully, in storage, the original is still clear and I can re-make it with updates! Yes, I still want to portray ‘Elphaba’ in the Broadway musical, Wicked. Nevertheless, it’s 99% positive I will not in this lifetime. I am more suited now to the role of ‘Madame Morrible’. And I will play it proudly should the opportunity present itself!!!

I did, of course, portray my dream role at a Halloween party or two. The photo is from 2009 at the Manhattan Theatre Source Halloween gathering. And who knows, this year, I may done my green make-up again at a certain Halloween party.

Now, this production of a play is important to me. It was so exciting to see my friend (ex-boyfriend)’s story up on stage. It was moving and my reviews were fabulous. Even though, some facts were messed up in the final production — I want to make a true documentary on Fredy Adolfo Gonzalez De Leon as he still deals with homelessness, citizenship and now communicating with his son, Juan Miguel in Guatemala.

As I write this, Fredy lives in a shelter in the Bronx. Although, he enjoys it there. He awaits his status from our government on his citizenship. Nevertheless, he is unable to earn money or fend for himself. Sort of sad, really.

For now, I will close with another video about my work . . . and do another one of these soon, with more videos!

Looking for new clients — come be one! One-Hour Psychic/Medium Readings … usually $100.00 for one hour, for you, if you mention this blog, only $75.00! A saving of $25.00!!! Woo Hoo!

 

Day One-Hundred Ten (110): Final Preparations for “Childless Father”

Day OneHundred Ten (110): Friday, June 18th, 2010

110) Divine Power Works Miracles

Jesus served as a spiritual beacon — “I am come a light into the world . . . that whosoever believeth in me should not abide in darkness” (John 12: 46)–and as exemplar of how the power of God works through the human heart and mind. According to the New Testament Gospels, Jesus performed many miracle that seemingly defied the natural laws of the universe. Among other things, he fed 5,000 people with five loaves and two fishes, exorcised demons, showed a mastery over nature by cursing the fig tree that then withered, raised the dead on three occasions, and healed sick people.

The boys, Bridgette and I had the last rehearsal today, before opening.

Mauricio is very nervous, nonetheless, as he hasn’t been on stage in quite some time.  Charles has more recent experience, yet, as an actor, is  also nervous. I’m not worried.

I am very excited . . . felt a little bit like this is my debut. Yes, I’ve had plays up on stage in New York. Short ones in our 48-hour festival, Spontaneous Combustion. But, this is a real program. Thus, a little more exciting, in a way.

I’m looking forward, mostly, to the reaction of the audience to my play. That’s the real test.

During all of this, I have learned . . . I enjoy being on this side of the stage, as a playwright and casting director; and although, I adore acting and singing — I could be happy enough writing and casting and even directing. Bridgette was a wonderful director, nevertheless; and I’m glad I didn’t overwhelm myself with all the tasks.

A special thank you to Mozz Mendez, for introducing me to Bridgette!

A special thank you to Bridgette Boucher for being so good with all of us and directing skills!

My most special thank you’s to my boys, Charles Casano and Mauricio Vanegas, for being at rehearsal and putting their heard and soul into their roles. You are truly my brother’s, I just adore you both!

Of course, all of this is in the playbill, as well!

Onto opening night!

Love, Light & Laughter,

Angela Theresa

Billy Carver and The Children In Mind (via Adaumbelle’s Quest)

My friend, Mozz Mendez, is the brainchild behind this “hit” . . . go see it! I saw it tonight and it is so worth it!!! Woo Hoo!

Billy Carver and The Children In Mind On Tuesday, July 6,  I saw the very first performance of “Billy Carver and The Children In Mind” at Manhattan’s Theatre Source, written and directed by MontSerrat Mendez, the award-winning writer of “Thoroughly Stupid Things.” This British comedy tells the story of Joannie Roman Redd, a successful writer of the “Billy Carver” series who thinks of giving up her career after the reviews of her latest book suggest she put her stories on the big scre … Read More

via Adaumbelle’s Quest

Day Ninety-Seven (97): Honoring My Father

Day NinetySeven (97): Saturday, June 5th, 2010

97) Christian Mystics Understood The Law

The Law of Attraction works in the pursuit of spiritual desire just as it does for worldly things. Christianity emphasizes total submission of one’s will to the will of God. Christian mystics have understood how the twin engines of faith and belief could merge the spiritual self into alignment and even unity with its Source. Some say that through divine grace they entered transcendental realms and moved closer to God.

Mystics of all religions have exhibited paranormal powers, gained knowledge and perceived truth through an inner knowing. That is not to say that all mystical experiences are pleasant. However, the understanding that mystics come away with from time spent in transcendental states have sometimes enabled them to manifest or create from spiritual desires (often to help others).

Today, my Daddy, Michael Egic, would’ve turned 97yearsold

…he made it to 73-years-old, nevertheless. He died on February 4th, 1987. The same day as Liberace. My father died that morning, Liberace died that evening.

Get this…my father was born on June 5th, 1913 in McKeesport, Pennsylvania. At that time, it was almost all immigrant families from Yugoslavia. Daddy’s family was no exception. Grandpa, Petrov Egic and Grandma, Anna Svilokos Egic spoke little, if any, English. In fact, whatever port they arrived on in 1912 or early in 1913 (we think Grandma was pregnant with my father on the ship) — our last name was changed by the English-only speaking port authorities.

As far as I understand, our last name, was Egich. And from what I learned from Daddy, he was the first-born American; we were from Belgrade, Yugoslavia. There’s rumor that one of my grandparents may have been Croatian. And look, with some geneology, we may even be Russian Jews somewhere in the line.

Nevertheless, Grandpa and Grandma were Serbian Orthodox (Christian) as was my father. In fact, that’s how my father met my mother … at the Serbian Hall in Phoenix, AZ in 1962.

My father was the first, as stated, of eventually eight (8) children: Peter (a real-life gold prospector), Samuel (yes, I had an Uncle Sam), Nick (ended up an NYC businessman), Violet, Mary (adored her, most of all), George (everyone’s favorite) and the youngest, Angelina (changed her name, though — to Dorothy).

I really didn’t get to know many of them well . . .with the exception of Peter, Mary and Violet. I barely met Nick and as a child, I spent some time with Dorothy, Sam and George (mostly on vacations).

In fact, Uncle Pete was the first death I experienced at a conscious level. I was only 7-years-old. Uncle Pete lived in the very rural, desert area of Wickenburg, AZ in a shack. My cousin, Vincent (we were raised together from 1965-1973), and I loved Uncle Pete. In his shack, I may have developed my phobia of old and dirty bathrooms — but, he had all sorts of animals; living animals in cages — rabbits, snakes, prairie dogs, etc. He generally let them free after a while. But, he collected them to show to Vince and I. We loved it.

Uncle Pete, on his gold-prospecting trips into the deep desert of Arizona, he also brought back lots of different rocks, stone, minerals, etc. including our favorite “fool’s gold” and some parts of Arizona’s famous “painted desert”. The stones turn colors due to pieces of crystal-like covers on them. All natural! Every now and again, Uncle Pete found real gold. Somewhere, all of us were given an ounce of real gold by my uncle. Still, I think in the 1970s one of my foster sisters stole it when she ran away.

In 1971 or 1972, Uncle Pete went prospecting, as he often did. On his trips, Pete would check in with his closest neighbor and tell him how long he’d be gone and to watch his shack. About two weeks after this trip, my father received a call from the neighbor saying that Uncle Pete was overdue by one whole week.

All I remember is both my parents being very upset that the neighbors waited so long to call them — and that, considering it was the desert, Uncle Pete was gone. Nevertheless, my family and I drove the two hours or so to Wickenburg — to an area Uncle Pete frequented on his trips — and Daddy and some area residents went on a search party for him.

I wanted very much to with Daddy. I felt I could find Pete, because, even then, I had this psychic connection to people. In fact, I remember telling Daddy I knew where Pete was waiting. Of course, not sure I understood he was dead. Dad wouldn’t let me go as I was only a small child. Mom, Vince and I sat in the car — with lots of water and drinks — while Dad went out walking.

Vince and I did love playing out in the desert — throwing rocks at the Jumping Chola Cactuses. Jumping Chola’s are fun — they will actually jump at you, if you come too close — and insert the needles under your skin like a fishhook. Painful as hell. If you throw rocks at them, you can hear the needles trying to lodge into the stone! It’s like a Venus Fly Trap! Vince and I thought that was so much fun.

And you know, we both had our share of needles in our arms, etc. Mom would have to pull them out as we screamed and cried.

Dad came back, not too long, really, with tears in his eyes. I remember this because it was the first time I saw Daddy cry. They found him, only about a mile from the nearest ranch. Apparently, Uncle Pete left his van (mistake #1) and tried to make his way to this ranch he knew about. Pete had forgotten his water (mistake #2). As Uncle Pete walked in the right direction — he must’ve grown tired and decided to sit underneath a tree (mistake #3) for a minute. He died of exposure.

As I listed those mistakes, let me tell you why. When you grow up in Arizona, in school, they teach us desert survival. Desert survival comes with rules — 1) If you are with your vehicle: NEVER LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE. It’s easier for rescue to find a car than a person, in the desert. 2) NEVER FORGET WATER (brings jugs and jugs for you and jugs and jugs for your car) and 3) Once you are walking — NEVER STOP UNTIL YOU FIND WATER and/or PEOPLE.

Uncle Pete knew all these rules too well. Why he forgot his water or why he left his vehicle, we’ll never know. Or even why he stopped only a mile from his destination.

A short while later, I attended my first funeral. A Serbian Orthodox funeral in the middle of a desert cemetary in Wickenburg, AZ. Uncle Pete loved the desert. I remember kissing the cross on the casket (closed) and feeling like Uncle Pete was watching us and told him “I’ll see you later.” My father was devastated. My father inherited Uncle Pete’s purple heart from World War II. Today, I have that purple heart and it’s very dear to me.

After that, I was closer to my Daddy than ever. I wanted him to never hurt again and I wished Uncle Pete would come back. We also inherited his panel van. My Dad put our little rocking chair in the back of it and Vince and I loved riding in them. We’d flip the rocking chairs on purpose while on the road.

As I think back to the 1970s, when that was illegal and there were no laws about child seats, etc. — it’s amazing we never were injured in that van! LOL! This is also before safety equipment was used while riding our bikes or roller skating on the cement. I have plenty of scars to show how dangerous our world was then . . . and lived to talk about it, as you can see!

As the years went by, I tried to learn more about my father. He married my mother when he was already 49-years-old and only knew her a year or so. Thus, he had some sort of life for 47 years before Mom and me and Vince.

My father never really went to school — yet, he could read and he loved to write and take pictures. Daddy was an avid photographer and I still have camera’s of his dating back to the 1920s! By the time Daddy was 12 or so years old, in McKeesport, PA, he went to work in the coal mines with his father. The family was poor and my father may have attended a school for a short while. He never could remember if he did or not.

Daddy had severe asthma or developed it in the coal mines. At some point, probably before he was even 18 and having no diploma, he was still able to join the Army. In those days it didn’t require any formal education. By the time he joined the Army, maybe he was 16 or 17-years-old, he could read and write. He served during peace time and had his honorable discharge.

In this interim, he attended Air Conditioning School. Then, a doctor told him, if he didn’t leave Pennsylvania, his asthma and the air would kill him ten to twenty years early. My father was told he had to move to Death Valley, California or Phoenix, AZ. This was probably in the 1940s.

I have a picture here, of my father with a radio microphone in his hand. This may be from the Army days or the 1930s. But, he once told me, he worked at a radio station. I think it was in Pennsylvania.

My grandfather died young (heart attack or black lung from the coal mines?), in Pennsylvania, maybe in his 40s. So, after that, my father had to support his mother and the seven remaining children.

Somewhere in there, Daddy moved to Phoenix, AZ and applied for and was hired by the United States Post Office. A job he would hold from 1940-something until 1985. He was hired as a Letter Carrier, a job he loved and kept him going his whole life, really.

In Phoenix, and remember he never had a high school education or diploma; he was smart enough to land a job with the postal service. He once told me he probably learned to read at the coal mine or someone taught him somewhere along the line. My father loved words, reading and writing. He kept journals for years, which Mom and I have in storage in Florida.

Late in the 1940s, my father met a woman named Jeannie. She was a divorced woman with two children. She was American Indian. My father went to a place for Army veteran’s, called “The American Cantina” — but she had TB (tuberculosis) when it was still incurable. Jeannie was placed in an asylum, as they were in those days, to die. What we would call a hospice, now. Although, these asylum’s were quarantined and no visitors that were healthy could get close w/touching or kissing — TB is much too contagious.

Somehow, my father married Jeannie. Jeannie died eight months later in the asylum. My mother and I do not believe there was any way for that marriage to have been consummated in the time they knew one another. Of course, there’s no way to know previous to Jeannie’s illness. Sex was not spoken up in those days. 

In the storage, of my father’s life, there were dozens of letters that my father wrote to Jeannie while she was in the asylum. At some point, I think my mother threw most of them away — but there’s a couple that were saved.

In fact, a year after my parents married, my mother discovered that every year, since Jeannie’s death — my father placed an ad in the Phoenix Gazette saying “We miss you, Jeannie.” My mother made him stop when she found out.

Mom and Dad met at the Serbian Hall. My mother had gone from the Roman Catholic Church to Serbian Hall because they would let her sing solo. She had to learn how to sing in Serbian by sounding out the words, though! She did well! Daddy was the only single guy left, so she kept putting herself in the front seat when Dad drove all the single ladies home.

According to Mom, Dad was not a romantic or very smooth. In fact, she really set everything up. The way he proposed was interesting . . . not necessarily romantic. Mom and Dad had been doing the “driving home from choir” thing and had dinners. She said Dad would drive her to her apartment and on occasion tried to get together with her — but Mom, at the time in her late 20s, wanted to wait until marriage for that and would stop Dad’s advances. He respected her (he would often say that as the years went by — that he respected my mother) and didn’t try again.

One day, they were walking in downtown Phoenix and were walking by a jewelry store. Not sure, but Mom may have stopped to admire the engagement rings or look at something. Anyway, while looking in the window with Dad, he said, “Which one do you want?”

That was his proposal.

They were married on October 13, 1962 in the Catholic Church (St. Mary’s, I think) in downtown Phoenix. Dad was 49-years-old, which Mom did not discover until they were filling out their marriage license! She had never asked his age . . . Mom was 30-years-old and would be 31-years-old on December 23rd of that year. 

For years and years Mom told me she was 29-years-old, but her math was off — because she was born on December 23, 1931; thus, she was already 30-years-old in October 1962.

I was born 11 months later, on September 28th, 1963. My father was 50-years-old and I would be his first and only child.

Today, I honor him by saying “Happy Birthday, Daddy“. And I wonder what he would be like if he had made it here to his 97th birthday. 

On another note — Today, in email, I heard from my cousin, Clara Collins. . .

A few years ago, Clara lost all four of her children to foster care. It’s a long messy story. Anyway, her two oldest were adopted out by the state of Arizona. She contacted me and said she found those children on the internet and send me updated photographs.

Her oldest child, Sadie and her 2nd child, Tyson. I have a photograph of Tyson and my mother together from when Clara still had him.

Love, Light & Laughter,

Angela Theresa